Learn to make a dollar bill money origami fish in just a few minutes with this simple 6 step guide.
This awesome dollar fish is easy and quick to fold and is sure to impress your friends!
Let’s start folding!
You may also like these other money origami guides:
- Dollar Bill Origami Heart: Easy 6 Steps
- How to Fold a Dollar Bill Origami Butterfly
- Dollar Bill Origami Flower: 8 Step Fold
You just need a one-dollar bill, and we will start with the front side.
STEP 1: Fold the bill in half lengthwise from the bottom to top
After you crease it, then open it back up.
STEP 2: Next, fold the left two corners to the crease to make a point
Once you complete this step, flip the bill over.
STEP 3: Fold both of the top edges in to meet at the middle crease
Once you complete this step, flip it over again.
STEP 4: Fold the top point down in half, making a triangle on top
STEP 5: Fold the bottom of the bill up to meet the triangle tip
Make sure to crease the bottom of the bill.
STEP 6: Lastly, fold the bottom two corners up to meet at the crease
Flip it over, and you are done.
There you are, a nice and simple, yet still awesome, dollar bill origami fish!
- Practice folding, or designing your own money origami with the help of fake bills
- Double-sided and Actual Size - Choose from $1, $5, $20, $50, or $100 design
- Use this handy little origami tool to score, crease, smooth, or burnish paper, tissue, and cardboard.
- This 6-inch bone folder is made from durable genuine ox bone, not inferior plastic or wood.
Check out these other awesome money origami animal guides: